Monday, September 19, 2011

This 'n that

It's been a while since I've "blogged".  It's a lot harder than it looks.  I envy people who can do this so easily - Tracie, Shawna, etc.  I guess I just don't have much of an exciting life.  I am excited, however, that my new little grandson Colby (and his parents of course) will be here (California) tomorrow and I can't wait to see them again.  The last time I saw Colby he slept a lot, was (possibly) colicky and didnt' know who I was.  Now he's ready to crawl, drools a lot, has gotten really big, smiles a lot and is just going to be so much more fun!  I usually get to do "face time" with him once a week so I think he's beginning to know who I am.  Unfortunately, I'll have to share him with about 25 other family members this weekend so he'll be passed around - A LOT!   I'll let you know how it goes. 

1 comment:

  1. Please. I blog maybe 3 times a month. That's hardly prolific. And lately I REALLY have nothing to blog about, Cheyenne's diaper blowouts are about the most exciting thing going on here. :)

    ReplyDelete